You are here: News > Latest News
Wolper Wellbeing - Parkinson's disease and rehabilitation
Wolper Jewish Hospital invite's you to attend a FREE Wellbeing session:
Parkinson's and Rehabilitation
Our speakers will include:
- Dr Paul Silberstein: Neurologist, Deep Brain Stimulation, surgeon
- Professor Colleen Canning: Head, Discipline of Physiotherapy, University of Sydney; leads the Parkinson’s disease research team
- Special audience members:
- Geoff Blicblau: Allied Health Manager, Head of Day Rehabilitation Department at Wolper Hospital;
- Shushann Movsessian: counsellor with Parkinson’s NSW
Wednesday 8th March, 7.30pm
Event Cinemas, Level 6, Westfield Bondi Junction.
Parking is in Westfield, David Jones end.
Take the lift to level 6. Parking is free after 6pm entry.
Please bring along your family and friends. All are welcome.
For further information, please call Wolper Jewish Hospital on 9328 6077.