You are here: About Us > Donations
Wolper Jewish Hospital is a not-for-profit, non-denominational hospital sponsored by the Jewish community.
Because we don’t receive funds from any government sources we rely solely on patient fees, donations and bequests from benefactors.
We could not operate without help from individuals like you. Each donation goes to help Wolper meet the community’s healthcare needs both within and out of the hospital. Every donation or gift, whether large or small, is greatly appreciated.
If you’re interested in joining the group of like-minded people who support Wolper, there are three ways you can help:
1. Become a Friend or a Member
2. Make a one-off tax-deductible donation.
3. Make a bequest – this is a gift of money as specified in your Will. This is a wonderful way to help the hospital, leave a legacy for future generations, and have your name remembered. Bequests to the hospital can be recognized in many ways:
- Taking the very special opportunity of having your name associated in perpetuity with our magnificent stained glass mural, created by leading stained glass artist Marc Grunseit.
- Sponsorship of a room, a wing, or a specific piece of equipment. This will not only help maintain the hospital, but will give the space or piece of equipment special meaning for all time – because everyone will know who made its presence in the hospital possible. Endowments are honoured with donor plaques which can be worded as you wish. While many of our past endowments honour people who have been patients of Wolper, others commemorate family members lost in the Holocaust. Sponsorship is a particularly meaningful way to help the hospital and the people we serve.
- Sponsorship of a specific program.
Gifts and donations to Wolper are tax deductible.
To find out more about how your name can be linked to Wolper Jewish Hospital’s future contact Wolper on 02 9328 6077.